How to Sell
- Make an Appointment (button below)
- Limit items you to two paper shopping bags
- We will go through your items while you wait
- You’ll receive an offer for store credit
- Items that we pass on will need to go home with you (no donation services)
- Selling will be done by appointment only (walk-ins okay for fewer than 5 items)
- Number of items will be limited to two grocery bags per week
- We will only be offering store credit (no cash offers)
- Certain, more expensive items will only be done on a consignment basis.
- Our charity partner is not taking donations so all passes need to go home with you. Please do a presort
- Please read our list of what we are buying now. It has changed.
ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY WASHED We wish to continue to offer on-the-spot offers but we need your help. If we determine things are not freshly cleaned we can not look through the items.
Please understand at this moment (July 2020) our customer traffic has slowed significantly. Our buying will reflect this new reality. As we see increased sales we will continue to buy more. Thanks for your patience and understanding.