JOIN OUR TEAM
We are currently looking to rebuild our team back to "before-times" levels. We are currently looking for buyers and pricers.
We serve the parent community and believe that our focus should be making their experience, both selling and shopping simple.
This is not your ordinary retail job. We buy from customers seven days a week with no appointments. We process A LOT of childish things every day. We promise the days go by fast and you will never be bored!
While working at Childish Things you will be supporting a locally-owned green business who promotes re-use. You will also be working to support partnerships with local schools and charities.
Please send RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you are interested and why you think your experience and/or attitude seem like a good fit.
What we need from you
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in customer service welcome
• Some weekend availability
• Ability to lift heavy bins and remain standing for long periods
• Ability to work independently with a focus on detail
• Ability to use computer systems and problem solve as necessary
General Job Description
Will Include: Serving customers, ensure that the customer experience is positive by merchandising items for sale (tagging, hanging, steaming, etc), ensuring an efficient check out process, answering questions, cleaning the store, etc. In other words, be part of the team that keeps Childish Things moving along, while attempting to make it all appear seamless!
• Paid sick time and vacation time
• Medical (for full-time)
• Product discounts